Well, the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics are now officially over (THAT Vancouver is in Canada BTW). With all the speed skating, figure skating and ice hockey on the brain I thought this post was perfectly timed.
Day 13 of 365…
Right here in Vancouver, WA (NOT in Canada) 🙂 we have a wonderful ice skating facility in Mountain View Ice Arena. This is the only ice skating rink in Vancouver and has a plethora of things for everyone in our community to do.
* Over 35 Hours of Weekly Public Ice Skating Sessions
* Group, Semi-Private & Private Skating Lessons,
* Off Ice Training and Exercise Classes
* Youth & Adult Year Round Hockey Leagues
* School & Youth Group Activities
* Youth & Adult Learn-to-Play Hockey Program
* Speed Skating
* Freestyle Sessions
* Stick Time Sessions
* And much more!
Mt View Ice Arena has made available to the fan’s of “365 Things” the following:
Buy one admission, get the second admission free (skate rental not included). So, just mention you saw this on “365 Things” between now and March 21st, 2010 and have a blast!